SOCIAL MEDIA APPS FOR HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS
- 25 Jul
Here is a list of some useful apps that can be used creatively for your housing association
- This is a photo app that can be useful for tenants if used in a creative way
- External communications can be catalysed by posting pre-designed social media templates for events or announcements
- You can engage with your tenants about different topics
- This can help those with diverse languages amongst their tenant base
- You can translate written documents and have live face to face conversations with a tenant who speaks a different language, for free
- Housing officers can also use this to communicate with people in the community
- This app can also be loaded onto a touchscreen device in your reception area for ease in communication
- This app is very useful for swapping homes
- It is recommended to tenants looking for a way to swap homes
- This app has the ability to stream video live
- Imagine a customer live streaming a repair issue directly to a repair technician, thus saving an inspection
- This app allows free messaging among users
- A contact centre can be easily set up on a mobile device
- This is a very reliable, easy to implement and free web chat solution
- You would need to set up an account online
- Why use expensive phone lines to communicate with one tenant at a time when you can deal with five simultaneously?
You can download these apps online and via Android or IOS devices as well. Enjoy!
What do you think? Please tweet comments @suppsolutions
For more details, visit Inside Housing
- 19 May
THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE MENTAL HEALTH OF YOUNG PEOPLE
The online survey posed questions to 1,479 people between ages 14 to 24 to rate which social media platform (of YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter) negatively impact their users.The...
- 17 Jun
FREE DEVICES AND APPS FOR BETTER HEALTH
Some of such devices and apps which will be available in April 2017 are:AliveCor- A mobile heart monitor (strapped to the back of a smartphone) which will also save NHS money, reducing need for...
- 08 Jun
The #UKHousingFast is a social media campaign which is led by people living and working in social housing to support the activities of Trussell Trust.This fast is in its third year and will take...
- 26 Jan
Twitter leads national campaign for compassionate care
#HelloMyNameIs is a social media based campaign created by one doctor, Kate Granger, in order to encourage healthcare professionals to introduce themselves to patients.The campaign is now being...
- 23 Jan
Social media for housing associations
Online engagement between many commercial and charitable organisations and their clients and users has become very popular. However, many housing organisations have not succeeded as well as they...
- 22 Jan
An effective social media strategy for your social organisation
It is important to reach a position on social media where the community feels comfortable in sharing the content that you post.Your content should reflect the trust and integrity your users have for...
- 15 Jan
The Social Media Presence of Social Organisations
However, there are still many organisations who are not taking full advantage of social media platforms by not regularly updating their users and followers with content, nor sharing links that their...
- 15 Jan
Charity urges homelessness to be put to an end
Homeless Link, in its manifesto to end homelessness, has urged the next Government to end rough sleeping, ensure employment and welfare support, provide more homes and protect the rights of tenants,...
- 13 Jan
Instagram for your Social Organisation
It has beat Twitter in terms of number of users, but it is currently outperforming in terms of engagement as well.Instagram's engagement is 50 times higher than Twitter. The difference is a large...
- 09 Jan
The role of social media in non-profit fundraising
According to a study by a consulting firm for non-profits, "Growth in social media audiences far outpaces that of email".Amongst 55 large non-profits, research found that email lists only rose by 14%...
Exempt Accommodation, Welfare Reform and Vulnerable Tenants Another excellent session from Support Solutions - excellent value for money and excellent training D.A - St Vincent's Housing Association